I have an exemption card ("frikort") but I received an invoice, what should I do?

Modified on Fri, 23 Feb 2024 at 03:23 PM

Please get in touch with our support team at support@doktor.se or via messages in Billogram, attach your exemption card ("frikort") number and its expiry date, so we can process a refund for you.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article